We’re in the heart – and heat – of summer and most of us are enjoying a variety of outdoor activities. However, people who are active outdoors during the summer face a dilemma when it comes to insects and insect repellents. continue reading ›
The dedication event begins at 11:30 a.m., followed by the Open House and public activities from 1-3 p.m. The event is free and open to the public. continue reading ›
Is it an end run-style attempt to replace the Pennsylvania Game Commission with another entity more attentive to one particular group of hunters? Or a legitimate attempt to better serve sportsmen and rural economies? continue reading ›
Discarded tangles of monofilament create dangers for animals and people in Pennsylvania, and give all spin-anglers a bad name. continue reading ›
Too many anglers associate perch fishing with hard water when summer can produce jumbo action for kids and adults alike. continue reading ›
- Battling the bugs: Several options available to fend off mosquitoes and black flies
- T3 rule: Fish your plan, and fish your fish.
- DU gets money to improve Toussaint in northwest Ohio
- Author’s little pond succumbs to ever-present algae problem
- Fishing tip: Maintain your ice fishing equipment during the open water season!
Outdoor News Store
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
Attention outdoor business!
Looking to sell or buy outdoor gear?
Our Classifieds have it all.