To begin a subscription, you must provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Your subscription will continue and automatically renew until terminated. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid account charges for the next billing cycle. Account charges are fully earned upon payment and there are no refunds or credits for partially used months or years, as applicable. If any fee is not paid in a timely manner, or Outdoor News is unable to process your transaction using the credit card information provided, Outdoor News reserves the right to revoke access to your Outdoor News account.
Cancelation and Refunds
You can cancel your standard or continuous service subscription to any Outdoor News subscription product or service at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service/product for the remainder of your paid subscription term.
If you wish to cancel, please fill out the form here.
You may cancel your Outdoor News subscription at any time – however, there are no refunds for cancelation. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used billing periods. In the event that Outdoor News suspends or terminates your account for violating our Terms of Service, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Services, or any content or data associated with your account. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund or discount to some or all of our subscribers. The amount and form of such refunds and the decision to provide them are at our sole and absolute discretion and does not obligate us to provide such refunds in the future under any circumstance.
OutdoorNews.com is a general audience website, and does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 years of age.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BY OUTDOOR NEWS INC
OUTDOORNEWS.COM collects personally identifiable information (that is, information such as your full name, email address, mailing address, or telephone number) only in order to create or enhance our relationship with you. When we collect Personally Identifiable Information from you, it is because you voluntarily submit the information to us in order to participate in activities like sweepstakes, contests, photos, newsletters, games, surveys, forums, subscription registrations, chats, or in connection with content or suggestions you submit to us or because you want us to furnish you with products, services or information.
Some of the advertisements that appear on the OUTDOORNEWS.COM website are delivered to you by national internet advertising and application companies such as DoubleClick and AdSense. These companies utilize certain technologies to deliver advertisements and marketing messages and to collect anonymous information about your visit to our site(s), including information about the banner ads they display, any cookies they place on your computer, and your IP address. To opt-out of information collection by DoubleClick, AdSense, or similar technologies, you must contact those companies directly.
OUTDOOR NEWS USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
OUTDOOR NEWS INC will use your PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION provided under this Policy in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If OUTDOOR NEWS obtains PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION from a third party, such as a business partner, our use of that information is governed by this Policy.
OUTDOOR NEWS INC employees, agents, and contractors must have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to your PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. OUTDOOR NEWS INC may share your PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION with outside contractors or agents who help us manage our information activities (sweepstakes administration, order fulfillment, statistical analyses) but they may only use your PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION to provide OUTDOOR NEWS INC with a specific service and not for any other purpose.
OUTDOOR NEWS INC may also enter into agreements with outside companies that possess the technology that allows OUTDOOR NEWS INC to customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive on our websites. Your non-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION and click stream data about your activities on our sites may be shared with these companies so this customization can be accomplished. These companies will not share your information with any third party or use it for any other purposes. Anonymous click stream and demographic information may also be shared with OUTDOOR NEW INC¹s advertisers and business partners.
There may be instances when OUTDOOR NEWS INC may disclose PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION without providing you with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of OUTDOOR NEWS INC; to protect the safety and security of visitors to our websites; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if OUTDOOR NEWS INC sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets, or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, OUTDOOR NEWS may transfer your PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION to a third party as part of that transaction.
OUTDOOR NEWS INC PROTECTS THE SECURITY OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
OUTDOOR NEWS INC uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. In addition, OUTDOOR NEWS INC uses reasonable methods to make sure that PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION is accurate, up-to-date, and appropriately complete.
9850 51st Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55442
No cash substitutions are allowed for any Outdoor News promotions.
Additional Outdoor News sweepstakes conditions are as follows
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
Entries must be received through the contest registration process including social media and/ or online per the deadline listed on contest promotion or by mail using the information included below. One entry per person. One winner per household. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or who have written parental/ guardian consent with the name of the contest clearly indicated. Void wherever prohibited by law. Families and employees of Outdoor News, Inc. and participating sponsors are not eligible. No liability is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, non-delivered or misdirected mail, or misdirected e-mail, garbled, mis-transcribed, faulty or incomplete telephone transmissions, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission or any human error which may occur in the receipt of processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree that Outdoor News, Inc. reserves the right to contact entrants multiple times with special information and offers. Providing an email address automatically registers you for the Outdoor News eNewsletter. Outdoor News, Inc. reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Winners agree that Outdoor News, Inc. publications and participating sponsors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prizes. No substitutions or redemption of cash, or transfer of prize permitted. Any taxes associated with winning any of the prizes detailed below will be paid by the winner. Winners agree to allow sponsors to use their name and pictures for purposes of promotion without further compensation. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Selection of winner will be chosen at random at the Minnesota Outdoor News, Inc. office on or before date specified in contest promotion. Winners will be contacted by the information they provided in the contest sign-up fields and have 7 days to claim their prize before another winner will be picked. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Purchase is not necessary. Duplicate entries will disqualify entrant.
Any photo contest entries must be copyright-free and owned by the individual submitting with full release to Outdoor News and contest sponsors without further compensation. Mailed entries must include contest name, entrant’s name, date of birth, complete mailing address, daytime contact phone number and complete email address. Information must be printed and legible. Mailed entries must be received on or before final contest date as stipulated on contest promotion. Late or illegible entries will not be considered.
Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
Contest winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility to receive prize.
Mail to: (INCLUDE CONTEST NAME!) CONTEST ENTRY, Outdoor News, Inc., 9850 51st Avenue N, Suite 130, Plymouth, MN 55442-3271. Address may also be used for list of contest winners. Requires listing of contest name and include a self addressed, stamped envelope. Request for contest winners must be received in writing within 30 days of published contest close date.
OutdoorNews.com eContests and online-only contests (herein referred to as “Contest”)
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
1) Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of OUTDOOR NEWS, INC., herein referred to as the “Sponsor” and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2) How to enter the Contest: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Contest. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Contest Period, you may access the CONTEST by visiting the CONTEST PAGE on the OUTDOOR NEWS website page (the “Application/Website”) at http://www.OutdoorNews.com. To enter, completely fill out the entry form on the Application/Website and elect “Enter Now!”. All entries will be subscribed to receive emails from Outdoor News and the contest partner. You may opt out by clicking “unsubscribe from this list” once you receive your first email. Your entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT on the date indicated on the entry form to be eligible for the Prize. Limit one entry per person. If you choose to unsubscribe so you will no longer receive emails from the Sponsor your entry will still be valid if it meets all terms of the contest rules. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4) Random Drawings: A minimum of one winner will be selected during the Contest Period from among all eligible entries received by the end of each Entry Period. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Entry Period. Random drawing will be conducted on or about the first business day following the conclusion of the Entry Period during the Contest Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person/household. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with their prize not specified herein as being awarded.
5) Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by email and must reply to the email within 5 business days from the time the email is sent to confirm their contact information. If any winner does not respond within the 5 business days, they will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected (up to a maximum of five (5) alternates for each Prize). Upon receipt and verification of winners contact information, within 10- 15 days after receipt of winner’s information, prize will be mailed by Standard US Postal mail. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection.
6) Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The maximum ARV of the Prize is no greater than $150 and not less than $1. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability for any reason and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries by the end of the Entry Period have been received.
7) General Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Application/Website or the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application/Website or Contest. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Application/Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Application/Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest or Application/Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest or Application/Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and select each Entry Period’s Prize winners from among all eligible entries received by the end of the applicable Entry Period prior to cancellation. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and any Contest agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. By entering the Contest, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Contest and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of Minnesota and federal courts in Minnesota.
8) Winners List: For the winners’ names, available after the closing date of the contest, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to (MUST INCLUDE Contest Name) Attn: List of Winners Outdoor News, Inc. Contest, 9850 51ST Avenue N, Suite 130, Plymouth, MN 55442.
9) Sponsor: The exclusive Sponsor of the Contest is Outdoor News, Inc.
NAMED PROMOTIONAL RULES: Outdoor News – First Effort Renewals Free Subscription Contest.
Contest/ Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations: Contest will award a total of 70 one-year subscriptions to Outdoor News publications as following: Five subscriptions per state for each Outdoor News published title including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York.
The contest prizes will be selected to be awarded two times within the period of January 1st to December 1 with drawings for winners from qualified entries received between January 1 and no later thanMay 30 to occur June 30, and for entries received between June 1 and no later than December 1 to occur no later than December 31. Drawing will be random in nature and winners will be notified via published listing in Outdoor News according to state [MN, WI, MI, IL, OH, PA, or NY] within one month of the two respective drawings.
To qualify, entries must be received through the contest registration process which includes returning the mailed subscription form/ or electronic invitation to renew an existing subscription using an assigned Outdoor News subscriber account number as issued by Outdoor News Inc. which includes a subscription renewal. A non-purchase entry may be submitted by mail using a (MINIMUM SIZE) 3-by-5-inch (MAXIMUM SIZE) to 8.5-by-11-inch card legibly written containing all of the following information: CONTEST NAME, Daytime Telephone Number, First Name, Last Name, Complete Mailing Address, City, State, and Zip Code. Electronic, scanned, faxed, or photocopy non-purchase mail entries will not be accepted. Entries must be received by dates listed. Mail to: NON-PURCHASE CONTEST ENTRY, Outdoor News, Inc., 9850 51st Avenue N, Suite 130, Plymouth, MN 55442-3271.
One entry per person. One winner per household. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or who have written parental/ guardian consent with the name of the contest clearly indicated. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of Outdoor News, Inc. are not eligible. No liability is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, non-delivered or misdirected mail, or misdirected e-mail, garbled, mis-transcribed, faulty or incomplete telephone transmissions, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission or any human error which may occur in the receipt of processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree that Outdoor News, Inc. reserves the right to contact entrants multiple times with special information and offers. Outdoor News, Inc. the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Winners agree that Outdoor News, Inc. publications and participating sponsors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prizes. No substitutions or redemption of cash, or transfer of prize permitted. Any taxes associated with winning any of the prizes detailed below will be paid by the winner. Winners agree to allow sponsors to use their name and pictures for purposes of promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Selection of winner will be chosen at random at the Outdoor News, Inc. office on or before date specified in contest promotion by Outdoor News, Inc. staff/ representatives. Winners will be contacted by the information they provided in the contest sign-up fields. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Purchase is not necessary. Duplicate entries will disqualify entrant. If the contest is not a designated digital response entry, mailed entries must include contest name, required contest material, entrant’s name, date of birth, complete mailing address, daytime contact phone number and complete email address. Information must be printed and legible. Applicable mailed entries must be received on or before final contest date as stipulated on contest promotion. Late or illegible entries will not be considered. Mail to: NON-PURCHASE CONTEST ENTRY (MUST INCLUDE NAME OF CONTEST LISTED), Outdoor News, Inc., 9850 51st Avenue N, Suite 130, Plymouth, MN 55442-3271. Address may also be used for list of contest winners. Requires listing of contest name and includes a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Request for contest winners must be received in writing within 30 days of the published contest close date.
Rules and eligibility requirements for contest entries specific to an online contest or other published contest as described in contest promotion will apply in addition to all standard Outdoor News Contest/ Sweepstakes rules.