Photos + Videos
Michigan DNR: Groundbreaking legislation provides critical funding for fish and wildlife in greatest need.
The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission will allow hunters to take up to 58 wolves, which is up from allowable harvest of 44 last year.
The DNR estimates the new restriction will reduce doe harvest by 25 to 30 percent.
A legislative hearing on a bill, the Migratory Bird Framework and Hunting Opportunities for Veterans Act, is scheduled at 10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, July 17, according to the House Committee on Natural Resources. H.R. 6013 would "amend…
None of the proposed roads connect to all-terrain vehicle or utility vehicle trails, routes, or Town roads designated as ATV/UTV routes, therefore ATV/UTV use is not proposed at this time.
Much of western North Dakota was mired in severe, extreme and even exceptional drought last summer. That reduced food and habitat for pheasants, resulting in a population loss of about 60 percent from 2016 – the lowest level in two decades. Still, wildlife officials see better days ahead.
For the second year in a row, 48 junior hunters will have the chance this fall to harvest wild pheasant roosters in Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Game Commission announced in a news release Wednesday, June 27. Junior hunters between the ages of…
- From the Pages of Outdoor News – July 21, 2018
- Wildlife agencies, groups applaud Senate introduction of Recovering America’s Wildlife Act
- Lake Vermilion pike: From special regulation to new statewide zone reg?
- Your Daily Wisconsin Outdoor News update – July 20, 2018
- Wisconsin Natural Resources Board tinkering with ruffed grouse season