MnDOT seeks public comment regarding mowing, haying on state right-of-ways
ST. PAUL, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation is seeking public comment regarding mowing and haying in ditches and other right-of-ways along state roadways.
The agency announced it will conduct a series of listening sessions across the state to hear from Minnesotans about their concerns and wishes regarding mowing and haying. Listening sessions will be held in the following communities:
- Crookston: Oct. 30 – 6-8 p.m., University of Minnesota Crookston – Bede Ballroom – 2900 University Ave., Crookston.
- Marshall: Nov. 8 – 6-8:30 p.m., Marshall Middle School – 401 South Saratoga St., Marshall.
- St. Cloud: Nov. 9 – 6-8:30 p.m., St. Cloud – MnDOT Conference Center, 3725 12th St. N., St. Cloud.
- Mankato: Nov. 14 – 6-8 p.m., South Central College – 1920 Lee Boulevard, North Mankato.
- Morris: Nov. 15 – 6-8 p.m., U of M Morris Conference Room, 600 E. 4th St., Morris.
- Metro: Nov. 16 – 6-8 p.m., Arden Hills Training Center – 1900 County Road West, Shoreview.
- Brainerd/Baxter: Nov. 20 – 6-8 p.m., MnDOT Baxter – 7694 Industrial Park Road, Baxter.
Detailed information on the listening sessions is available at the project website. Additionally, individuals who cannot attend a listening session are invited to submit a public comment via MnDOT’s website. Legislation regarding the issue can be found by clicking here.