Changes in place for OHRV and snowmobile event permit applications in New Hampshire
CONCORD, N.H. – Persons applying for permits to hold Off-Highway Recreational Vehicle (OHRV) and snowmobile events should note that because of recent rule changes, a new application form now must be used. The new form is available at the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department's OHRV web page http://www.ride.nh.gov.
As in the past, the permit must be received at least 30 days prior to the planned event, and the required $50 administrative fee must accompany the application.
Recently adopted Fish and Game rules added a definition of an OHRV/Snowmobile event and changed the requirements of information to be provided on the permit application, which now must include:
* Detailed map outlining the event course;
* Detailed statement describing the event;
* List of all landowners involved;
* List of all state, local police departments and municipalities that have been notified of the event;
* Applicant's signature, subject to penalties for making unsworn false statement under RSA 641:3.
The adopted rule may be read in full at http://www.wildnh.com/Legislative/Notices_summary.htm.
For more information on OHRV and snowmobile use in New Hampshire, visit http://www.ride.nh.gov.
New Hampshire Fish and Game Department – connecting you to life outdoors.