Larger panfish will seek deeper depths during the long, warm-water days of summer. continue reading ›
Finding time to enjoy the outdoors is Pennsylvania hunting and fishing’s greatest detractor continue reading ›
CPO Francisko was checking fishermen along the Mississippi River. The CPO watched fishermen at Lock and Dam No. 14 near Hampton for quite awhile before approaching them. A Chicago man had stopped fishing and was at a picnic table by the time the CPO made contact with him. The man stated, “I’m just watching these guys fish.” The CPO stated, “We both know that’s a lie.” The subject dropped his head and stated, “Yes we do.” The man was issued a citation for fishing without a valid fishing license. continue reading ›
River walleyes and bass have you stumped? With or without kids, if a bite isn’t happening, move! By continue reading ›
When it comes to fishing reels often it is heard that left is right and right is wrong! continue reading ›
- Targeting deer in known CWD-infected areas in Pennsylvania with sharpshooters – a good idea
- Fishing tip: Get your hook to the bottom fast to catch more big mid-summer bluegills
- Pair of fish accepted into new records program [Photos]
- Fish stealing? Lake Michigan cormorants get bad rap
- Wisconsin wolf population is highest ever
Outdoor News Store
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
Looking to sell or buy outdoor gear?
Our Classifieds have it all.