Monday, February 6th, 2023
Monday, February 6th, 2023

Breaking News for

Sportsmen Since 1967

Time For Nonresidents To Apply For Big Game Licenses

Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks reminds hunters that the
Nonresident General Big Game Combination Licenses and Landowner
Sponsored Licenses are sold through a drawing process through the
FWP State Headquarters office in Helena.

Applications must be postmarked on or before March 16 and
addressed to: Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, Attn: Nonresident
Big Game Drawing, 1420 East Sixth Ave., P.O. Box 8012, Helena, MT
59604-8012. For information, contact FWP at 406-444-2950.

Share on Social


Hand-Picked For You

Related Articles