Friday, February 3rd, 2023
Friday, February 3rd, 2023

Breaking News for

Sportsmen Since 1967

St. Paul Lakeshore owners who are preparing their property for boating and swimming this summer are reminded that removing aquatic plants or altering shoreline often requires a permit from the Minnesota DNR. Several plant removal activities require a $20

For more information about the Public Waters Work Permit
program, contact the area hydrologist at your DNR area office, or
contact the central office Division of Waters by phone at (651)
296-4800. Information on both the Aquatic Plant Management Program
and the Public Waters Permit is available on the DNR web site at, or by calling the DNR information number:
(651) 296-6157 or toll free, 1-888-MINNDNR (646-6367).

Share on Social


Hand-Picked For You

Related Articles