Submit Your Photo
Include the who, what, where, when and how in the description below. We review all photos to make sure they are in good taste.
An example of the description we would like to see included with the photos would be:
John Doe, of St Cloud, shot this, 12-point buck, with a 22-inch inside spread, while hunting in Todd County on Nov. 3, 2012.
Please note: These photos will not appear in the print edition of Outdoor News. To have them be considered for printing in the paper please mail the actual photo to:
Please include the who, what, where, when and how pertaining to the photo.
Please note that we may also include these photos on our Facebook page.
|You may upload an attachment with your submission. We accept the following file types: jpg, jpeg, gif
- Your Daily Wisconsin Outdoor News Update – Feb. 19, 2018
- Trial of fish skins to treat bears burned in California wildfire appears effective
- New York state parks attendance again up, tops 71 million
- Midwest scientists pitch in to help endangered Mexican wolf population
- Wyoming lawmakers pass on sage grouse hunting restrictions