Submit Your Photo
Include the who, what, where, when and how in the description below. We review all photos to make sure they are in good taste.
An example of the description we would like to see included with the photos would be:
John Doe, of St Cloud, shot this, 12-point buck, with a 22-inch inside spread, while hunting in Todd County on Nov. 3, 2012.
Please note: These photos will not appear in the print edition of Outdoor News. To have them be considered for printing in the paper please mail the actual photo to:
Please include the who, what, where, when and how pertaining to the photo.
Please note that we may also include these photos on our Facebook page.
|You may upload an attachment with your submission. We accept the following file types: jpg, jpeg, gif
- Hunters register 161,057 deer through third weekend of season
- Your Daily Outdoor News Update – November 21st
- Finding the meaning that serves as the foundation of Wisconsin deer hunting in just the right spot
- Ohio kicks off pilot trout stocking effort
- More than 650 bear, including a 700-pounder, taken on Pennsylvania bear hunting opener