Submit Your Photo
Include the who, what, where, when and how in the description below. We review all photos to make sure they are in good taste.
An example of the description we would like to see included with the photos would be:
John Doe, of St Cloud, shot this, 12-point buck, with a 22-inch inside spread, while hunting in Todd County on Nov. 3, 2012.
Please note: These photos will not appear in the print edition of Outdoor News. To have them be considered for printing in the paper please mail the actual photo to:
Please include the who, what, where, when and how pertaining to the photo.
Please note that we may also include these photos on our Facebook page.
|You may upload an attachment with your submission. We accept the following file types: jpg, jpeg, gif
Outdoor News Store
A Year's Subscription starts at
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
- Minnesota, Missouri fund natural resource efforts through sales tax programs — so why not Wisconsin?
- Voluntary deer check is only change Michigan hunters will see after bovine TB-positive case
- Nebraska announces dates for popular waterfowl seasons
- Ice fishing season isn’t over ’til it’s over
- From the Pages of Outdoor News – March 24th, 2017