Invasive fish has been found in Lakes Erie, Michigan and Ontario, although it's uncertain how many there are or how widely they have spread.
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) – Scientists whose genetics-based research became a lightning rod in the debate over protecting the Great Lakes from Asian carp have made their case in a newly published article that says at least some of the…
Outdoor News Store
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
PENNSYLVANIA POLL - MARCH 25TH
The Pennsylvania Game Commission, at its recent work session, expressed the intent to ban the use of drones on state game lands.Would you like to see the agency follow through?
- Yes (0%, 0 Votes)
- No (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 0
Outdoor News Blogging Team
Most Popular Articles
- Michigan wildlife license plates: Elk to replace loon as state celebrates 100th anniversary of reintroduction in state
- Deer hunters should be sensible about scents
- Pennsylvania man sentences for assault, poaching
- It’s finally official: Cisco caught in June verified as Michigan state record
- Illinois deer hunters can’t use centerfire rifles, but I bought one just in case
- Spotters and colored wads can lead to better wingshooting