TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. — Attorneys general from three states say a $275 million federal plan for keeping Asian carp from migrating into the Great Lakes is too pricey and rejects the most effective solution. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers…
Invasive fish has been found in Lakes Erie, Michigan and Ontario, although it's uncertain how many there are or how widely they have spread.
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) – Scientists whose genetics-based research became a lightning rod in the debate over protecting the Great Lakes from Asian carp have made their case in a newly published article that says at least some of the…
Outdoor News Store
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
PENNSYLVANIA POLL - MARCH 25TH
The Pennsylvania Game Commission, at its recent work session, expressed the intent to ban the use of drones on state game lands.Would you like to see the agency follow through?
- Yes (0%, 0 Votes)
- No (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 0
Outdoor News Blogging Team
Most Popular Articles
- Lights (or not), camera, action: Eagle cam now includes audio, nighttime viewing capabilities
- Duck season ends with a bang, not a whimper
- Your Daily Outdoor News Update – Dec. 15, 2017
- DNR: Holiday hunt to help with antlerless harvest goals in select Farmland Zone units
- Illegal trafficking of protected fish to cost two Kentucky men – nearly $71,500
- National Wild Turkey Federation to hold annual state convention Jan. 27 in Stevens Point