TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. — Attorneys general from three states say a $275 million federal plan for keeping Asian carp from migrating into the Great Lakes is too pricey and rejects the most effective solution. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers…
Invasive fish has been found in Lakes Erie, Michigan and Ontario, although it's uncertain how many there are or how widely they have spread.
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) – Scientists whose genetics-based research became a lightning rod in the debate over protecting the Great Lakes from Asian carp have made their case in a newly published article that says at least some of the…
Outdoor News Store
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
PENNSYLVANIA POLL - MARCH 25TH
The Pennsylvania Game Commission, at its recent work session, expressed the intent to ban the use of drones on state game lands.Would you like to see the agency follow through?
- Yes (0%, 0 Votes)
- No (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 0
Outdoor News Blogging Team
Most Popular Articles
- Nearly 300 acres of public access added in Swift County
- Your Daily Wisconsin Outdoor News Update – March 23, 2018
- In Michigan’s bid to find best idea for stopping Asian carp, livestream showdown looms in Great Lakes Invasive Carp Challenge
- Your Daily Minnesota Outdoor News Update – March 23, 2018
- Attacks and intrigue in Pennsylvania eagle nest drama
- Spring activities in Pennsylvania outdoors losing out to winter’s stronghold