With more than 200,000 wild turkeys and an annual harvest of 30,000 birds, Michigan is one of the top states in the country for spring turkey hunting. continue reading ›
From shooting clays or hunting for sheds to open-water fishing there are still a lot of outdoor activities despite Michigan’s unusual winter. continue reading ›
Be sure to have these common-sense items aboard whenever you’re fishing on the Great Lakes. continue reading ›
I know if I can catch that fish with the genius IQ, I have a good shot at catching some of its less-intelligent brethren. Once the fish bites, I don’t care if it’s Einstein or one of the Stooges. continue reading ›
With a turkey in the freezer and morel mushrooms in the bag, the author has enjoyed some outstanding spring opportunities in Michigan’s great outdoors. continue reading ›
Outdoor News Store
26 Issues for
Shop our online store for products and gear: Print of the Year, Outdoor News History Book, Outdoor News Clothing and more!
MICHIGAN POLL - MARCH 25TH
Most Popular Articles
- Trail cam images: A cougar in the south metro?
- Vortex’s move to Barneveld to benefit optics users
- Scopes during muzzleloader season passes Minnesota legislative session
- NWTF awards $10,000 national academic scholarship
- That time of the year in North Dakota: Boat-ramp rage and how to avoid it
- In New York, lake sturgeon showing signs of recovery